I’ve been writing for as long as I can remember. I don’t think I ever truly wanted to do anything else. Now, I live in East Tennessee with my husband, Michael, our two wild pups, Wrigley and Arkkis Pond, and do just that.
Some of the places kind enough to publish my work:
- Dual Coast Magazine, Forever
- Inwood Indiana, Promises to Keep. Print edition: Unwanted Visitors
- Poetry Quarterly, Fall 2017 Edition
- 101 Words
- Tanka Journal, Issue 6
- Jitter Press, Issue 6, This Time Tomorrow
- 50 Haikus, Volume 1 Issue 12
- Three Line Poetry, Issues 43 & 44
- Word Riot, Summer 2017 Fiction Only Edition, The Double Doors
- Haiku Journal, Issues 47, 49, 51, 56 & 58.
- Every Day Fiction, June 10, 2017, Pink Flowers
If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. – 1 Cor. 13:1