I am a wife, writer and wild pup wrangler, though not usually in that order. I live in Tennessee with my husband, Michael, and our two pups, Wrigley and Arkkis Pond.
Some of the places kind enough to publish my work:
- Dual Coast Magazine, Issue 6, Balance and Forever
- Inwood Indiana, Promises to Keep. Print edition: Unwanted Visitors
- Poetry Quarterly
- No Reason, Summer 2018
- Toil, Fall 2017
- 101 Words
- Tanka Journal, Issue 6
- Jitter Press, Issue 6, This Time Tomorrow
- 50 Haikus, Volume 1 Issue 12
- Three Line Poetry, Issues 43 & 44
- Word Riot, Summer 2017 Fiction Only Edition, The Double Doors
- Haiku Journal, Issues 47, 49, 51, 56 & 58.
- Every Day Fiction, June 10, 2017, Pink Flowers
If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
~ 1 Cor. 13:1